Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ah Beng write blog t(-.-)t

Ok la,I here to lait abaut tolay life. Tolay morling I wake up oh, then I kennot find any thing to eat ler, so I din wan to eat lo. But then,my stomak start to hungly, so I find thing to eat lo. I go cook hot dog to eat, use water to boil oni la...

After tat oh, suddenly ppl tell me tuition at 1.Walau eh, so suddenly you noe,I tot it is 1.30. So i veli fast go bafe, then fast fast go out liao. Drive ah, not so fast oso, becoz need to take care of the car ma. Luckily din late to tuition, if not waste money, beh song ah.

The tuition si beh boling la, 3 hours, the time so slow sum more. Finally tuition over liao, so i veli hapy drive to jusco eat lo. Walau, go there so many car ler. So dulan. But ah, veli lucki u noe, I go no need turn oso can get one parking ler.Hahaha..Then after eat,I go home lo..

At home ah, I watch tv, build model...And now ah, I think i better study la, if not oh,the stpm cant go la. Ok la..Bai bai all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow...use water to cook hot dog?!!
i never eat such hot dog b4..geng..