Sunday, September 23, 2007

Future

Ever wonder what lies in your future? I mean the real future, not the one after STPM and University. That's right, most of us only set our sight,forward but very limited. We should look further ahead, then we can say to ourselves----I have target!
To be successful, you need to achieve what you've planned. So if you're planning to strive in STPM, make sure you do well in it. But, why limit yourself? Why don't set a target to be successful in life? Then we can achieve much more and our movements are no longer restricted.
Ok, here's my 2 cents about something. If you really did badly in STPM, even after you've try hard, then you're able to be successful. Why did I say so? Simple, you have the will to do things, but STPM is just not for you. There's plenty of other opportunity for you to be involved in. Being a farmer can make you a millionaire. Ever wonder what if a farmer, armed with a piece of land able to do? Let me tell you what I think, that farmer, can open an orchard, add in some fishing pond, some well maintained chalet, and proper facilities, he can open a fruit paradise.(D-paradise in Melaka sucks, do better than them and you can beat them)..Don't want to be a farmer? Then start working, under the sector you've choose. Work to learn, not to take over your bose business or wife. Then you can start your own business. These two are merely simple example of what we can do to be successful. So why worry so much if we cant achieve 4/5 A's ?
Sit back, and think for a while......

7 comments:

NOT zhi han said...

i dun have the money to open a fruit paradise...

rey_z said...

yea... this is very true... but, dun take this as an excuse/reason for u to relax urself for the upcoming STPM... work hard for it and it might change ur life goal...

hokuan said...

Haha,I've wrote clearly there that if you fail after you've try hard, so it's clear that we have to try STPM first. And zhi han, use what you have.

NOT zhi han said...

what do i have?
sell my handphone? my t-shirts?
my cds?
For me, is just a way to make ppl feel better...

rey_z said...

sell ur butt zhihan, it worths more than u think xD

NOT zhi han said...

will u be my first customer?
n how much will u pay?

Fevernut said...

seeya on the top...
literally