Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Let's go to zoo!

It's been a while since I visited the zoo,the first time I went there is at the age of 4, which I cant remember much of the event. So far, I've visited 3 zoos, 2 at KL(one recently has been moved) and another one in Melaka. I was shocked on how fast modernization is going on, the zoo at the heart of KL has a total different architecture design!
Last month was my last trip to zoo,went there with my schoolmates but nothing has change, animals are still the same as the Melaka ones, they're doing what they're suppose to do. What surprise me is that these animals are being treated so well, they even live in air-conditioned ranch. I guess the zoo management is improving on protecting their pets, after all protecting animals is their only job.
Ohya, during the last visit there, we have the chance to see animal's fight, but it's kinda lame as they only bark at each other. I think it's a baboon and a boar who stir the fight. Lucklily we're protected at our seats, if not SOMEBODY GONNA GET A HURT REAL BAD..It's really a great experience, adventuring in the safari and being so close with the wilds. But time ran short and we all have to leave.
Next year the zoo management will held an election, to see which animal should be extra protected and to prevent extinction. Probably they have run out of space at the zoo and need to get rid of some animals. It's kinda sad actually, to lose such rare animals.

1 comment:

Yu He said...

election for extra protection..hahaha.. this is very funny and i totally agree wit u,however,it's sad for us to be controlled by stupid animals..