Sunday, August 19, 2007

Selflessness

Dear Selflessness:
How are you lately? It has been a while since I meet you. How's life at Utopia? Sorry for asking so much, I just miss you so much ever since you move away from Human Nature.
You leave so suddenly, I don't even have the chance to say goodbye. I've read the letter you left to me, I know Mr. Selfish has bought your land, but you should have come to me first, I can always help you out. Ok, I know you wont want to trouble other people, but heck you has had done a lot of thing here, I should repay you somehow. Life is not so great now without you. Everything seems to be so Alone and Myself now. And Mr.Selfish is really taking over everything,including Lifestyle.
I really miss the time you were here last time. We could do almost everything together, without worrying about Benefits and Trouble. These 2 are really afraid of you, they wont even dare to come near when you're here. But now, Mr.Selfish has taken them into the neighborhood.
Well, I should stop now. Couldn't tell you the reason because it doesn't really matter anymore. Goodbye and take care!

No comments: